Raimondi Cranes enjoyed an immensely successful Bauma in its 2013 edition
After months of preparations and growing expectations we are pleased to say that Raimondi enjoyed an immensely successful Bauma in its 2013 edition.
We had on hand publications in numerous languages as well as staff that covered those and many other languages, proof of Raimondi’s growing international presence.
To match the event 15 of Raimondi’s staff from various countries were there to greet the many friends and new visitors that came to see us.
We were also very pleased to have with us agents and representatives from all parts of the world: Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Middle East and the Americas.
We left Bauma with the addition of 2 new representatives: Promech Resources, responsible for Thailand and JRM responsible for Morocco.
But the events after Bauma still unfolding and our Newsletter, our new Web-‐page and Press articles around the world will keep track of these developments.
The cranes that we had on exhibit were:
• The new MRT144 with 8 tonne single reeving with gearless hoisting motor which was sold to our dealer for Switzerland Mr Teixeira of Interkran, and
• The MRT111 counter ‐jib displayed at ground level, which was acquired by Mr Ibrahimiye of Akem Group, our Turkish dealer. Much interest was shown in our products and, so far, we have already quite a number of concrete results in terms of sales as, so far:
• 21 Raimondi cranes were ordered by Interkran. 6x MRT111, 10x MRT144, 2x MRT223 and 3x MRT294,
• Akem Group ordered a total of 7x MRT144 and 11x MRT111.
• 4x MRT111 were ordered by JRM our new agents for Morocco.
• 5x MRT111 were sold to a Saudi Arabian client, Mr Fouzan.
• Various others are still in a negotiation phase with existing or new clients.